Tired of all of those surveys made up by high school kids? Here’s questions for the people who are a little older.
Copy and paste into your own note, then answer the questions. Finally, tag your friends (including me, please!).
1. What bill do you hate paying the most?
Gas/electric bill. I’m thinking about claiming the local power company as a dependent this year.
2. Do you miss being a child?
In some regards, yes but mostly no.
3. Chore you hate the most?
Emptying the dishwasher. More specifically, putting away the silverware.
4. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
Casa Mia, Niagara Falls, Canada
5. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
I wouldn’t have skipped so much school in my senior year. I might have gone to remedial code training on that last day before the start of AMD and beat Barb out for that E-4 stripe.
6. Name of your first grade teacher?
7.What do you really want to be doing right now?
Anything but being at work.
8. What did you want to be when you grew up?
9. How many colleges did you attend?
Two, sort of. Los Angeles Community Colleges Overseas (now defunct) and Hawaii Pacific College.
10.Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
It was the one with the fewest wrinkles that matched my pants and I didn’t want to have to iron this morning.
11. What are your thoughts on gas prices?
Effin’ greedy bastards.
12.First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
I am SO ready to retire!
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
All that water I drank tonight is going to make me have to get up and pee at some point tonight.
14. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
15. Have you ever crashed your vehicle?
No, but I’ve crashed several times from a sugar high.
16. If you didn’t have to work, would you volunteer?
I’d volunteer to stay home.
17. Get up early or sleep in?
18. What is your favorite cartoon character?
Road Runner *meep meep*
19. Favorite thing to do at night with a guy/girl?
20. When did you first start feeling old?
The day I became a grandmother
21. Favorite lunch meat?
Chicken or turkey
22. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart?
23. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
I wouldn’t have fought so hard for my own if I did, would I?
24. Favorite movie you wouldn’t want anyone to find out about?
No movie, but I do have a guilty pleasure in my weekly television viewing — Operation Repo on TruTV.
25. What’s your favorite drink?
Semi-dry red wines — preferably Chianti.
26. Who from high school would you like to run in to?
Probably anyone. It’s always kinda cool to run into one of them.
27. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
28. Sopranos or Desperate Housewives?
Neither. Give me Dexter.
29. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
Kim — what the hell was I thinking?
30. Do you like the person that sits directly across from you at work?
You bet — especially since NOBODY sits across from me!
31. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purposes?
Only if it’s intended purpose was to bash someone over the head.
32. Last book you finished reading?
Darkly Dreaming Dexter
33. Do you have a teddy bear?
34. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
I like to live on the edge. I once walked out of the bathroom and into the hallway while I was brushing my teeth!
35. Do you go to church?
36. How old are you?
I just celebrated the 21st anniversary of the 20th anniversary of when I officially became a teenager.