Yeah, I had to get on this bandwagon.
1. Put your music player on Shuffle
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER WHAT. (This is in capital letters, so it is very serious.)
1. IF SOMEONE SAYS “IS THIS OKAY” YOU SAY?
The Common Cold (Gary Puckett & the Union Gap)
2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Emotional Fire (Cher)
3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
It’s All Coming Back to Me (Celine Dion)
4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
That Don’t Impress Me Much (Shania Twain)
5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
Tender Years (Eddie & The Cruisers Soundtrack)
6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Believe in Me (Dan Fogelberg — RIP)
7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Talking to my Angel (Melissa Etheridge)
8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Take Me Home (Phil Collins)
9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Take a Chance on Me (Abba)
10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Symphony Number 9 (Beethoven)
11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Sweet Love (Lionel Ritchie)
12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Sweet Kisses (Jessica Simpson)
13. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Indiana Wants Me (R. Dean Taylor)
14. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Star Baby (Guess Who)
15. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
All I Wanna Do Is Make Love to You (Heart)
16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Space (Hootie & the Blowfish)
17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Sogno (Andrea Bocelli)
18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
After the Glitter Fades (Stevie Nicks)
19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
A Love for Life (Yanni)
20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
I’m Your Angel (Celine Dion, R. Kelly)
21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Believe in Humanity (Carole King)
22. WHAT SHOULD YOU POST THIS AS?
I’m Too Sexy (Right Said Fred)
All I can say to the following is just – WOW!
Man: NY Hospital Forced Rectal Exam For Head Wound
by The Associated Press
Posted: January 16, 2008 – 3:00 pm ET
(New York City) A construction worker claimed in a lawsuit that when he went to a hospital after being hit on the forehead by a falling wooden beam, emergency room staffers forcibly gave him a rectal examination.
Brian Persaud, 38, says in court papers that after he denied a request by NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital emergency room employees to examine his rectum, he was “assaulted, battered and falsely imprisoned.”
His lawyer, Gerrard M. Marrone, said he and Persaud later learned the exam was one way of determining whether he had suffered spinal damage in the accident.
Marrone said his client got eight stitches for a cut over his eyebrow.
Then, Marrone said, emergency room staffers insisted on examining his rectum and held him down while he begged, “Please don’t do that.” He said Persaud hit a doctor while flailing around and staffers gave him an injection, which knocked him out, and performed the rectal exam.
Persaud woke up handcuffed to a bed and with an oxygen tube down his throat, the lawyer said, and spent three days in a detention center.
A request by the hospital to dismiss Persaud’s lawsuit was denied by Justice Alice Schlesinger, who ordered a trial to start March 31.
Hospital spokesman Bryan Dotson said, “While it would be inappropriate for us to comment on specifics of the case, we believe it is completely without merit and intend to contest it vigorously.”
Persaud’s lawsuit, filed in Manhattan’s state Supreme Court, seeks unspecified damages. A judge dismissed a misdemeanor assault charge against him.